Congo Fashion Week is happening this year in Brazzaville, Congo from 17-19 August 2012!
This city of Brazzaville at the Hotel Olympic Palace for the first time in history Congo will be hosting a mutli-day event Fashion show. The aim is overall to include the runway to raise the awareness of the african talents throughout the fashion industry but also to present exhibitions so buyers and industry influences can be part of this growth too. Most importantly they aim to make aware and create global acceptance that Congo Fashion Week is born that it is an excellent event and celebration and fulfilled vision. A vision to:
- Promote Congolese culture by facilitating international exchange through the guests and partners of the event.
- Present the Congolese and African fashion on the International scene with the help of the foreign media, partner for the event.
- Create jobs for those who have a passion for fashion and hospitality.
- Encourage tourism because the event always requires the presence of several persons from abroad.
- Develop the learning profession especially with young people who study events and fashion (Select the underprivileged youth in various centres if possible).
- Promote upcoming modellers with a thoughtful selection of those to take on the stage.
Cherry Esam ,
Considering the importance of fashion in our present society, including the need for people to be up-to-date with the rest of the world, we felt the necessity to open new doors for our African Nations with “CONGO FASHION WEEK!”. We know there are already lots of fashion shows around the country but what we strive for is the “Fashion Spirit”.
Email them for more info at email@example.com
website: · http://www.congofashionweek.com